Pay Per Click Advertising
What you’ll learn
- Drive Consistent, Round-The-Clock Traffic To Your Website or Landing Page
- Use Conversion Tracking To Determine The Value Of Your Ad Campaigns
- Create, Develop and Optimize Your Own Profitable Google Ads Campaigns
- Remarket to Your Previous Website Visitors To Get Them Coming Back To Your Site
- Advertise Your Products And Services Online Effectively
- Monetize The More Than 6 Billion Daily Searches On Google
- Boost Traffic and Increase Sales to Your Website
- For This Google Ads Course you should have a website, landing page or Facebook page that you want to send traffic to.
- BUT even if you don’t have a landing page or website yet, you should still enroll in this Ads course to become an expert in pay per click advertising
- All you need is a laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection!
- NO experience with Ads required!
Who is the course for?
- I have created this course for you if you are just starting out with online advertising and want to use Google pay per click ads.
- No previous experience is necessary. This course can help you if you’re about to open your first Google Ads account or if you have just opened your account and setup a couple of campaigns.
- This course is a starter guide to the Google ads platform and I will share with you a proven formula for setting up successful ads.
What this course is about?
- I am focusing on pay per click ads. These are Google Ads that appear on the search results page. And you will only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
- You see Google is a massive advertising platform. About 97% of Google’s total revenue comes from advertising. You can use Google ads for text ads, banner ads, mobile ads, video ads, email ads and more.
- But this course is focused on pay per click ads. I believe it’s the best way to get started with Google Ads.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Students 26
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
PPC Terminology, Concepts And Techniques
Keyword Research And Selection
Writing Successful Ad Copy
Creating Account Strategy And Managing Accounts
Landing Page Requirements
How To Test And Adjust Your Campaigns
Budgets And Bidding
Conversion Tracking And Metrics
Tools And Other Networks