What you’ll learn
- Understand the fundamentals and process for web analytics to make their digital marketing better
- Understand what Google Analytics or other analytics tools provide without being tied to a tool.
- Demystify the common definitions in Web Analytics
- Understand the difference between Web Analytics and Digital Analytics
- Learn how to go full circle with Digital and Web Analytics
- Become confident in using Digital and Web Analytics skills on your resume
Web and Digital Analytics does not start and end with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or any other Web & Digital Analytics tool. It is more than an understanding of a tool.
Google Analytics provides you data and reports but does not provide you how to use it effectively. This course teaches you the fundamentals you needs to effectively use a tool like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc. and provide value to your stakeholders.
In this course I will give the foundation you need to fully utilize Web and Digital Analytics. This is a beginner level course but even experienced analysts have found it to be effective in reminding them of the process they need to follow.
You will learn the Web Analytics and Digital Analytics process that have been tried and tested with small and Fortune 5 companies. Here is your opportunity to learn the same process.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to make data driven decisions to grow their business but is struggling to do so because they feel overwhelmed by the technicalities and data.
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs and anyone looking get hired into an analytics role will benefit hugely from the step by step process outlined in this course
- Not intended for advanced Google Analytics users as much of the content may be revision.
- Anybody who wants to learn what web analytics is
- Fresh graduates, Career changers, Marketing Strategists, Small business owners or Bloggers
- Anybody who is interested in improving their web/blog or digital marketing
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Web Analytics Terminology, Concepts and Models
Goal Configuration And Funnels
Campaigns And Testing
Scheduling And Delivery
Site Speeds And Search
Events And Conversions
Analytics And Reporting