Advanced Excel For Managers
An enormous amount of data is generated by corporations, institutions, governments and individuals everyday. However, this data by itself and in its raw form is of limited utility. If analyzed properly and transformed into relevant information it can provide valuable insights and thereby facilitate effective strategies and actions. Managers in the modern-day organization have to be well versed with the art and science of evidence-based decision-making – using data for knowledge discovery. As the most commonly used spreadsheet, MS-Excel is the handiest tool for managers in facilitating everyday data analysis. Professionals well versed in MS-Excel can greatly enhance effectiveness of data-based analytics in a cost-efficient manner.
The overall aims of the programme are to:
- Develop shared understanding of the fundamentals of data and data analysis
- Develop skills for using various MS-Excel functions for undertaking basic and advanced data analysis
- Develop skills for using common MS-Excel functions in a data analysis perspective
- Develop skills for effective presentation of data.
- Analyze data using the data analysis tools in Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Make investment decisions using the financial functions in Microsoft Office Excel 2016.
- Examine data using math functions in Microsoft Office Excel 2016.
- Manipulate data using text and information functions in Microsoft Office Excel 2016.
- Create templates and work with the advanced chart options.
- Manage data in Excel workbooks.
Upon completion the participants would be able to:
- Describe fundamentals of data and data analysis
- Undertake data validation using MS-Excel
- Perform descriptive data analysis using formula toolbar and interpret results
- Create pivot tables and pivot charts using a relevant dataset
- Perform correlation and regression analysis
- Use other common functions in MS-Excel
- Present analysis in simple and intelligible manner for informed decision making
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 14 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
This is a Test Course Details
Getting To Know Excel
Essential Formula Knowledge
Intermediate Formula Knowledge
Presenting And Reporting
Validating And Updating
Preparing To Deploy